STAYING AT NANGA
- Under pandemic rules, capacity limits for venues without fixed seating, including Nanga Bush Camp, have varied between 4 square metres per person, 2 square metres per person, and 100% legal capacity. The rules vary depending on how far out of lockdown we are.
- Everyone holding a ticket will get in if the rules allow 100% capacity on 8 October.
- Tickets purchased after 26 July will be refunded if the rules on 8 October limit capacity to 2 sq metres per person.
- All tickets will be refunded if the rules require more than 2 sq metres per person at 8 October.
- In the unlikely event that lockdown occurs while the festival is already underway, those holding valid tickets when the festival opened will not be refunded. (So for instance, if the festival went into lockdown on Saturday morning, attendees would not get a refund.)
Our three lodges offer shared bunkrooms and ablutions. Each lodge has a different curfew to appeal to different lifestyles. A limited amount of unpowered camping is also available for tents, caravans, camper vans or trailers. Nanga offers this accommodation to its patrons at cost, with no profit to the festival.
You book your accommodation (if needed) at the same time as you book your entry tickets.
**Day tickets will be on sale closer to the festival if available.
Children must be under 12 at the time of the festival. Children accompanied by a supervising adult have free entry to the festival if they don't need accommodation.
Nanga offers pre-ordered catered meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The full meal package for six meals costs $80, or you can also order a mix of individual meals; there is a discount for under 12's. On Sunday evening you can enjoy a social 'Loaf and Ladle Sunday dinner for an additional $11:50. The full menu includes vegetarian options. Again, Nanga offers this service to its patrons at cost, with no profit to the festival. The cafeteria-style dining room is a great place to socialise or to enjoy some open mic performances. Self-catering kitchens are also available in some lodges.
The cutoff for ordering meals is Saturday September 30.